Industrial sludge liming in Belgium
Sodimate has carried out a complete installation of sludge liming at MYDIBEL, a Belgian potato manufacturer.
The installation consists of:
- A storage silo of 70m3, fitted and fixed on the beams by means of customized supporting plates
- A discharge and metering unit for quicklime under silo ZCD 400/ DDMR 40 type with a capacity of 100 to 400 kg/h of CaO.
- An injector ID 80 which injects quicklime in the sludge mixer
- A sludge mixer MBV 240 for processing 2,45 m3/h of sludge (maximum capacity of 7 m3/h)
- Two sludge conveyors inclined under the decanter centrifuge with draining outlet
- A sludge mixer MBV 240, shared by two lines of dewatering, mixing sludge from centrifuges and quicklime to ensure their stabilization.
- A conveyor fixed on a motorized pivot with an intermediate slide valve, which allows distributing sludge in two containers.